Inspections are an essential element of any health and safety program. This course will teach you how to effectively prepare, conduct, and document workplace inspections.
Learn about the types of inspections, as well as the roles of key participants: employers, supervisors, workers, and health and safety committees. You will also find out about the importance of inspection reports and follow-up.
Course elements include:
- Types of inspections and who participates
- Understanding hazards and preventive measures
- Preparing for inspections
- Conducting effective inspections and reporting
- Inspection monitoring and follow-up