Preparing for emergencies protects lives, property, and the future of your organization.
It’s an important part of your workplace health and safety program. This course provides guidance for developing and implementing a response plan for workplace emergencies. The course address emergencies directly related to the workplace or jobsite.
Course elements include:
- The key steps to emergency preparedness
- Establishing the planning team
- Identifying potential emergencies and assessing risk
- Assessing your organization’s emergency response capabilities
- Building the emergency response plan
- Implementing the plan
- Evaluating effectiveness and continuous improvement