Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of death and injury for all ages. Crashes on and off the job have far-reaching financial and psychological effects on employees, their coworkers and families, and their employers.
Fleet Safety Program has been designed to:
- – To save lives and to reduce the risk of life-altering injuries within your workforce.
- – To protect your organization’s human and financial resources.
- – To guard against potential company and personal liabilities associated with crashes involving employees driving on company business.
Course elements include:
- Costs of Vehicle Accidents
- Vehicle Inspections
- Transporting People and Equipment
- Driver Qualification Standards
- Licensing, Driver Training and Evaluation
- Accident Investigations